International workshop ERASMUS + ACQUAINTANCE with potential partners and opportunities for cooperat
05.05.21 International Workshop ERASMUS + ACQUAINTANCE with potential partners and opportunities for cooperation, with a component of international virtual mobility to a partner university in Croatia.
The event was attended by teachers and students of eight universities of Ukraine:
1. Poltava University of Economics and Trade
2. Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
3. State University of Infrastructure and Technology
4. Kharkiv National Economic University named after Semyon Kuznets
5. Kyiv National University of Culture and Arts
6. Interregional Academy of Personnel Management
7. Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine
8. National Aviation University
The program of the event included:
Introduction to the possibilities of international mobility under the Erasmus + program,
Communication with students of Ukraine who are currently in Croatia and studying under the Erasmus + program, information at https://www.isei.online/post/erasmus_ka_107,
Virtual tour of the partner university,
Questions - answers.
The results of the work in the international workshop of scientific and pedagogical workers will be certified in the electronic certificate of 0.5 ECTS credit or included as 0.5 ECTS credit in the international certificate programs of the Institute of Social and Economic Institute:
1) Vice-Rector for International Relations and European Integration
2) Director of the International Division / Erasmus + Office of the Higher Education Institution
3) Erasmus + project coordinator of the faculty / department of the higher education institution
4) Erasmus +: international academic mobility projects with a component of international virtual mobility to EU partner universities
Information about the programs will be published as soon as the details have been agreed with the partner universities on the ISEI website and Facebook pages.
Certificate educational programs of the Institute of Socio-Economic Initiatives are developed and implemented in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and the Joint Declaration of the Ministers of Education of Europe:
"European Higher Education Area" (Bologna, 19 June 1999);
LAW OF UKRAINE On education. Information of the Verkhovna Rada (VVR), 2017, № 38-39, Art. 380;
LAW OF UKRAINE On Higher Education. Information of the Verkhovna Rada (VVR), 2014, № 37-38, Art. 2004;
PROCEDURE for professional development of pedagogical and scientific-pedagogical workers. APPROVED by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 21, 2019 № 800;
PROVISIONS on the procedure for exercising the right to academic mobility. APPROVED by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 12, 2015 № 579;
Joint Declaration of the Ministers of Education of Europe "European Higher Education Area". Bologna, 19 June 1999;
Regarding professional development of pedagogical staff of general secondary education institutions. Letter from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
CENTER OF INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC Institute of Social and Economic Initiatives / Global Network